Whale Watch Tenerife
Dedicated Whale Watching Tours
What is the Whale Watch Tenerife Difference?
Whale Watching Specialists
- Thrilling and respectful Tenerife whale and dolphin watching tours
- Fast and comfortable custom 8 meter Whale Watching tour boat
- Marine Biologist staff to share their knowledge and observations
- Smallest group size of only 10 guests onboard – all ages welcome
- Underwater Microphone to listen to the whales and dolphins
- See whales or dolphins or come again for free – Sighting Guarantee
- Free tour photos – so you can relax and enjoy the experience
- Best chance to see whales and dolphins – expanded search range
- Didactic materials onboard – learn about the whales and dolphins
- Tours that support cetacean research and conservation projects
Tenerife Whale Watching Tour Reservations
Best Prices Online - Book Now and Join our exclusive Eco-Adventures!
- When is the best time for a whale watching tour?
- Every tour is different, that is why guests often book multiple tours.
There are some general differences in the tour times we can share.
- 9:30 tour – our favourite time with calm seas (good for families), typically most whales and dolphins seen, cool temperatures
- 12:00 tour – possible wind and waves, activity level of the whales and dolphins increases, warm temperatures
- 14:30 tour – possibly the most windy and wavy conditions, often the most active cetaceans of the day